This nutritious and engaging grilled shrimp Caesar salad recipe is tremendous fast and straightforward, excellent for a weeknight dinner or lunch. That includes juicy, candy prawns or shrimp (rooster may be used), salty bacon, crisp lettuce, peppers and cherry tomatoes, this gluten-free and keto-friendly salad is smothered in essentially the most scrumptious, creamy Caesar dressing. It’s excessive in protein and vitamins. Paleo & dairy-free modifications offered. I hope you take pleasure in this Caesar salad with shrimp. Don’t neglect to depart a remark and charge this recipe for others to find.
I’ve at all times beloved Caesar salad and my favorite factor about it’s most likely the dressing. If the dressing is finished nicely, then it doesn’t matter what veggies or protein you toss in it. I needed to incorporate a pleasant Caesar salad in my free paleo meal plans however to make it slightly extra distinctive I went with grilled shrimp as an alternative of rooster and add some further vibrant veggies like cherry tomatoes and candy peppers.
SHRIMP CAESAR SALAD NOTES
This recipe is 2 servings of this salad, so merely enhance the substances for a bigger batch. You need to use grilled rooster as an alternative of prawns or shrimp, or experiment with different varieties of protein. And, be happy to make use of some other salad greens comparable to cucumber, radish, fennel or steamed asparagus. As I mentioned, it’s extra in regards to the dressing than anything.
OTHER QUICK AND EASY SALAD MEALS
Nutritious and engaging, this grilled shrimp Caesar salad is tremendous fast and straightforward to make. It options crispy lettuce, bacon, grilled prawns, candy peppers and cherry tomatoes. The very best half is the scrumptious, creamy Caesar dressing! This recipe is gluten-free and low-carb and I offered dairy-free/paleo modifications beneath.
- Warmth the oil in a big skillet and add the bacon. Cook dinner on either side till crispy, then take away to a plate and add the prawns. Season with slightly pepper and garlic powder and cook dinner for two minutes, all sides. Put aside.
- Roughly slice the bacon and put together different salad substances.
- Whisk the dressing substances and toss by the salad in a big bowl. Stir by the bacon and shaved Parmesan if utilizing. Prime with the grilled shrimp.
- Paleo or dairy-free Caesar dressing: 3 tbsp mayo, 1.5 tbsp almond milk, 1 tsp Worcestershire, 1 garlic clove, 2 anchovies, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp dietary yeast flakes, a pinch of pepper. Within the salad, change parmesan cheese with a sprinkle of dietary yeast or do that paleo Parmesan cheese choice.
- Keto modifications: The salad is gluten-free and low-carb however if you wish to scale back the carbohydrates consumption even additional, change peppers and cherry tomatoes with lower-carb veggies like cucumber, radish, celery, fennel or frivolously grilled/blanched asparagus or snow peas.
- Serving Dimension: Half of the salad (the dairy model)
- Energy: 562
- Sugar: 8.4 g
- Sodium: 922.3 mg
- Fats: 40.2 g
- Saturated Fats: 11.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 36.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 209.7 mg
SAVE THIS CAESAR SALAD RECIPE TO PINTEREST