These Sriracha-Glazed Grilled Rooster Kabobs may be spicy or not, so use roughly Sriracha to fit your household. And after we examined the recipe there have been some youngsters who appreciated the Sriracha hen kabobs, so it’s possible you’ll be stunned!
PIN the Sriracha Rooster Kabobs to make them later!
Once I’m touring I like to purchase cooking souvenirs that assist me keep in mind my journeys. Once I go to a brand new place I perform a little research concerning the meals, and on my journey to Turkey, I knew I needed to search out the blade-type skewers used to make the well-known Turkish floor meat kebabs.
I used to be thrilled when I discovered the attractive skewers you see on this picture for Sriracha-Glazed Grilled Rooster Kabobs. I’ve actually loved utilizing these stunning skewers, I simply want I had bought much more of them! However they’re positively are inspiring me to make much more kabobs for the grill!
What substances do you want for this recipe?
What for those who don’t like meals which are too spicy?
You’ll be able to alter the spiciness in these Sriracha-Glazed Grilled Rooster Kabobs. You can also make them fairly spicy for those who like, however for those who’re cooking for youths or adults who don’t like a whole lot of warmth, simply lower down on the quantity of Sriracha Sauce (affiliate hyperlink) once you add it to the marinade to make the glaze. (Kara’s son Cooper was solely 11 after we first examined this recipe, and he appreciated it with the diminished quantity of Sriracha.)
The place are you able to get blade-type skewers?
If you happen to can’t journey to Turkey, you will get blade-type skewers (affiliate hyperlink) in a whole lot of cooking shops. The flat, wider skewers are so significantly better than spherical kabob skewers as a result of they preserve the meat or greens from twirling round on the skewer once you flip the kabobs on the grill. And utilizing such a skewer or double skewers (affiliate hyperlink) makes it particularly simple to make ground-meat kabobs like Kubideh, however even for easy recipes like these grilled hen kabobs having good skewers makes it a lot simpler.
What for those who don’t have an out of doors grill?
If you happen to don’t have an out of doors grill (or it’s not grilling climate) these hen kabobs might be cooked on a stove-top grill pan with ridges or George Foreman Grill as properly. (affiliate hyperlinks)
Need extra concepts for grilled kabobs?
Take a look at Wonderful Recipes for Grilled Kabobs for heaps extra enjoyable concepts for kabobs to cook dinner on the grill.
Tips on how to make Sriracha Rooster Kabobs:
(Scroll down for full recipe with dietary data.)
- Trim hen breasts and lower the hen into same-size chunks.
- Combine oil, soy sauce or Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (affiliate hyperlink), garlic, ginger, and lime juice to make the marinade.
- Put hen items and HALF the marinade combination right into a plastic bag or plastic container and marinate within the fridge for 6-8 hours. (Save reserved marinade to make the glaze.)
- Once you’re able to cook dinner, preheat the oiled grill, drain the hen, and thread hen on to skewers.
- Combine 1-2 T Sriracha Sauce (affiliate hyperlink) into the marinade you reserved and use it to brush the hen kabobs as they cook dinner.
- Flip kabobs about each 4 minutes, brushing with the Sriracha glaze every time you flip.
- Cook dinner till hen is properly browned and agency (however not arduous) to the contact.
- Serve scorching and revel in!
- When you’ve got any leftovers, chop up the hen and eat inside lettuce wraps!
Extra Low-Carb Kabobs You Would possibly Like:
Low-Carb Marinated Beef Kabobs
Greek Lamb Souvlaki
Sanpete County Grilled Turkey Kabobs
Grilled Sausage and Peppers
Steak and Mushroom Kabobs
- 4 giant boneless, skinless hen breasts
- 1 T avocado oil (for the grill, see notes)
Marinade -Glaze Substances
- 1/4 cup peanut oil (see notes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (see notes)
- 1 T garlic puree or finely minced recent garlic (pureed garlic from a jar is ok)
- 2 tsp. floor ginger from a jar (see notes)
- 3 T lime juice (see notes)
- 1 T Sriracha Rooster Sauce (to combine into reserved marinade for the glaze; see notes.)
- Trim all fats and undesirable elements from hen breasts and lower hen into same-size chunks about 2 inches sq..
- Combine the oil, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and lime juice to make the marinade.
- Put hen items and HALF the blended marinade right into a plastic bag or plastic container and marinate the hen items 6-8 hours within the fridge, turning just a few occasions for those who’re residence.
- Once you’re able to cook dinner, make certain the grill is clear after which spray grill with non-stick grill spray or brush with a excessive smoke-point oil like peanut oil or avocado oil.
- Warmth grill to medium-high temperature (you’ll be able to solely maintain your hand there for just a few seconds.)
- Combine 1 tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce (affiliate hyperlink) into the reserved marinade to make the glaze, then style to see if you need extra Sriracha.
- Drain the hen, discarding the marinade, and thread hen items on to skewers, ideally blade-type skewers or double skewers. (affiliate hyperlinks)
- If you happen to typically have bother with meat sticking to the grill, brush the grill once more with a high-smoke level oil proper earlier than you lay the hen kabobs on the grill. (Do that rigorously; oil that drips down can flame up.)
- Put hen kabobs on the grill and brush generously with the Sriracha glaze.
- Flip kabobs about each 4 minutes and brush with glaze every time, cooking the kabobs till the hen is properly browned and agency (however not arduous) to the contact. Precise cooking time will depend upon the thickness of the hen items and the way scorching your grill is, however estimated time is about 12-14 minutes.
- Rooster wants to succeed in an inner cooking temperature of 165F/74C to be secure; use an instant-read meat thermometer (affiliate hyperlink) if in case you have one.
- Serve hen scorching.
- Leftover hen might be reheated and eaten over salad or inside lettuce wraps.
I like avocado oil (affiliate hyperlink) for spraying on the grill. If you do not have floor ginger in a jar, be certain the ginger may be very finely minced or it should burn on the grill. I exploit my fresh-frozen lime juice for this recipe. I exploit Peanut Oil (affiliate hyperlink) to go together with the Asian flavors on this marinade, however any neutral-flavored oil may be substituted. Use Gluten-Free Soy Sauce (affiliate hyperlink) if wanted.
This recipe created by Kalyn and examined with Kara and Jake.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 388Whole Fats: 22gSaturated Fats: 4gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 16gLdl cholesterol: 103mgSodium: 1213mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 39g
Diet data is mechanically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I’m utilizing. I’m not a nutritionist and can’t assure 100% accuracy, since many variables have an effect on these calculations.
Low-Carb Eating regimen / Low-Glycemic Eating regimen / South Seashore Eating regimen Recommendations:
These slightly-spicy Sriracha hen kabobs are low-carb and Keto in addition to being gluten-free and dairy-free, and all the pieces on this recipe is an efficient ingredient alternative for the unique South Seashore Eating regimen.
Discover Extra Recipes Like This One:
Use Grilling to search out extra recipes like this one. Use the Eating regimen Sort Index to search out extra recipes appropriate for a selected consuming plan. You may additionally prefer to comply with Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest, on Fb, on Instagram, or on YouTube to see all the nice recipes I’m sharing there.
Historic Notes for this Recipe:
This recipe was first posted in 2015. It was final up to date with extra data in 2022.
We’re a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.