This nutritious and attractive shrimp Caesar salad recipe nutritious, tasty, fast and straightforward to make – excellent for a weeknight dinner or lunch. That includes juicy, candy prawns/shrimp (rooster is also used), crispy bacon, contemporary lettuce, peppers and cherry tomatoes, this gluten-free and keto-friendly salad is smothered in essentially the most scrumptious, creamy Caesar dressing. It’s excessive in protein and vitamins. Paleo & dairy-free modifications supplied.
Shrimp Caesar Salad Notes
I’ve all the time cherished Caesar salad and my favorite factor about it’s most likely the dressing. If the dressing is finished nicely, then it doesn’t matter what veggies or protein you toss in it.
I wished to do a variation of a Caesar salad with grilled shrimp as a substitute of rooster and add some additional vibrant veggies like cherry tomatoes and candy peppers.
This recipe is for 2 servings and also you merely improve the components for a bigger batch. You should utilize grilled rooster as a substitute of shrimp/prawns or throw in some grilled tofu/tempeh or chickpeas for a vegetarian model.
Be at liberty to make use of another salad greens equivalent to cucumber, radish, fennel or steamed asparagus. As I stated, it’s extra in regards to the dressing than the rest.
I usually make this shrimp Caesar salad for a fast, high-protein lunch. I make the dressing forward of time because it retains for as much as 7 days within the fridge. I’ve a few luggage or containers of pre-washed, pat-dried lettuce able to go in order that saves fairly a little bit of time.
I hold a bag of frozen de-shelled shrimp within the freezer, so I take a handful of these out and place in a bowl of scorching water 10 minutes earlier than I need to grill or pan-fry them. If I do business from home, I’ll prepare dinner the shrimp, reduce the greens and shave Parmesan at lunchtime.
If I’ve to take it someplace, I’ll normally do these steps the evening earlier than and pack the salad able to go (thoughts you, shrimp may very well be pan-fried within the morning because it solely takes a couple of minutes). I take the dressing in a separate container.
Extra Fast & Simple Salad Meals
Discover the complete listing of components, directions, and dietary breakdown under. When you’ve got questions or prepare dinner this recipe, please let me know within the feedback, and ensure to fee this shrimp Caesar salad recipe so it’s simple for others to seek out.
Nutritious and attractive, this grilled shrimp Caesar salad is tremendous fast and straightforward to make. It options crispy lettuce, bacon, grilled prawns, candy peppers and cherry tomatoes. One of the best half is the scrumptious, creamy Caesar dressing! This recipe is gluten-free and low-carb and I supplied dairy-free/paleo modifications under.
- Warmth the oil in a big skillet and add the bacon. Prepare dinner on each side till crispy, then take away to a plate and add the prawns. Season with just a little pepper and garlic powder and prepare dinner for two minutes, both sides. Put aside.
- Roughly slice the bacon and put together different salad components.
- Whisk the dressing components and toss via the salad in a big bowl. Stir via the bacon and shaved Parmesan if utilizing. Prime with the grilled shrimp.
- Paleo or dairy-free Caesar dressing: 3 tbsp mayo, 1.5 tbsp almond milk, 1 tsp Worcestershire, 1 garlic clove, 2 anchovies, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp dietary yeast flakes, a pinch of pepper. Within the salad, substitute parmesan cheese with a sprinkle of dietary yeast or do that paleo Parmesan cheese choice.
- Keto modifications: The salad is gluten-free and low-carb however if you wish to cut back the carbohydrates consumption even additional, substitute peppers and cherry tomatoes with lower-carb veggies like cucumber, radish, celery, fennel or evenly grilled/blanched asparagus or snow peas.
- Serving Dimension: Half of the salad (the dairy model)
- Energy: 562
- Sugar: 8.4 g
- Sodium: 922.3 mg
- Fats: 40.2 g
- Saturated Fats: 11.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 36.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 209.7 mg
Key phrases: Shrimp Recipes, Prawn Recipes, Prawn Caesar Salad, Prawn Salad, Shrimp Salad
Save This Shrimp Caesar Salad Recipe To Pinterest