Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup made with chicken thighs, veggies and egg noodles. This soup is comfort food at it’s finest! Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Looking for more Soup Recipes? Try my Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup!
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
There is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of soup! This Instant Pot chicken noodle soup is perfect to warm you up on a cold winter night. I love making soups in the Instant Pot! What normally takes an hour plus can be made in under 30 minutes. This soup tastes like it has been simmering all day!
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup
- Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot (except for the parsley and egg noodles). Pressure cook on HIGH for 10 minutes. Allow the steam to naturally release.
- Remove the bay leaves and the sprigs of thyme. Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Select the SAUTE option on the Instant Pot then add in the noodles. Let them boil for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Serve immediately with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!
Tips for Making the Best Soup
- I like to cut my vegetables on the larger side so they stay intact and don’t get too soft or mushy after cooking.
- If you don’t have fresh herbs on had substitute dried instead.
- After the soup cools and sits in the refrigerator it tends to soak up a lot of the broth. Add broth as needed when reheating the soup.
What to Serve with This Chicken Soup
I love to serve this chicken noodle soup with a side salad or veggie. Crusty bread is also a must for dipping in the soup!
- Store: Soup in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Freeze: This soup is freezer friendly and great to make ahead! I recommend cooking the noodles separately if you plan to freeze this soup. Store the soup in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you are ready to eat thaw it overnight in the refrigerator and boil egg noodles to serve with it!