This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Balsamic Hen Cobb Salad has all of the basic flavors of the favored favourite with a easy balsamic dressing. Made with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, cucumber, avocado, cheese and rotini – good for lunch or your subsequent potluck!
Hey everybody! Kelly right here once more from Life Made Sweeter and as we speak I’m sharing a scrumptious salad for entertaining season. With summer season simply across the nook, salads are the right aspect dish for all these out of doors picnics and cookouts.
This Balsamic Hen Cobb Salad is filled with taste and so easy to customise. I really like a superb cobb salad and this one has all of the basic substances like juicy tomatoes, lettuce, onerous boiled eggs, avocado, bacon, cheese with the addition of cucumber and rotini pasta.
HOW TO MAKE BALSAMIC CHICKEN COBB SALAD:
- Begin off by seasoning the hen with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil and lemon.
- For the onerous boiled eggs, I normally prefer to make a big batch utilizing this methodology to maintain available in the course of the week for breakfast or so as to add to my salads.
- Prepare dinner and crumble the bacon then grill the hen.
- Put together and assemble the remaining salad substances beginning with the lettuce plus every other greens you want. Add cooked and drained pasta, onerous boiled eggs, grape tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, crumbled bacon and feta.
- Add every other toppings you want then drizzle with the straightforward balsamic French dressing proper earlier than serving.
Simple swaps for this salad:
- Use leftover cooked hen or chopped rotisserie hen to chop down on the prep time
- Miss the hen to maintain this salad low carb
- Be happy to go away out the pasta to maintain this grain free or use penne or farfalle as a substitute of rotini
- Swap in your favourite greens or cheese
Extra salads you would possibly like:
Waldorf Hen Salad